Peak Barn can be booked in conjunction with the farmhouse , making it possible to sleep up to 23 people . Please check out the farmhouse here http://www.peakdistrictonline.co.uk/item.do?item=812
To check live availability and book please click here
Peak Barn has been recently converted to a holiday cottage sleeping u to 10 within the curtilage of the listed farmhouse "Over Boothlow". It lies in 40 acres of meadow adjacent to the river. The barn faces south west nestling in the green Manifold valley overlooking fields and Staffordshire Moorlands beyond. It is a peaceful setting down a farm track, there are walks from the door to the surrounding countryside including the pretty village of Hartington. Longnor is 15 minutes walk away by the river and has a village shop, post office, 2 pubs and a craft centre with cafe. The adjacent valley is equally as scenic with the River Dove meandering Southwards to Dovedale.
Accommodation Sleeps 2-10
- kitchen/ dining/ sitting room.
- 1 NB there are 2 steps up from the front door into the living room.
- Downstairs twin with ensuite.
- 1 upstairs double with ensuite.
- 1 upstairs Austrian twin (or king) with ensuite plus bath.
- 1 upstairs Austrian twin (or king) with ensuite.
- The house is centrally heated.
- kitchen - fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, range electric cooker, no washing machine.
- Sitting area - tv, dvd, radio, mp3 player.
- Cots (no bedding) and high chairs can be provided.
- dogs please bring dog bedding and dog towels!
- Please bring slippers to wear in the house.
- Grassy seating area overlooking the manifold valley, barbecue.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Buxton spa town (7m).
- Bakewell market town (9m) - golf, Chatsworth, Haddon Hall.
- Leek (8m) - antiques, Roaches rocks for climbing, Rudyard reservoir.
- Ashbourne Georgian town (16m) - antiques, ladies clothes shops, cafes, Tissington village and hall.
- Hulme End (5m) cycling on a trail suitable for children and adults.
- Disley (20m), Lyme park (Pemberley), Elizabethan architecture, 1300 acres and deer park.
- Alton Towers (12m).
- Knutsford (30m), Tatton Park (NT) family day out for wet days.
- A 20% deposit is required on booking with the full amount paid 6 weeks before arrival.
- Please may we ask guests to leave by 10am on departure and arrive after 4pm on arrival days.
- The farmhouse sleeps 13 and can be booked together with the barn.
- How to reach Over Boothlow and terms and conditions is on the website for the farmhouse
Back to Top