Peak District Bed & Breakfast - Arbor Low - Monyash
Adjacent to Arbor Low, the farmhouse offers Bed & Breakfast with en-suite facilities and a warm Derbyshire welcome.
The Arbor Low site - owned by English Heritage and locally known as the Stonehenge of the North, is a five minute stroll. With magnificent views over the Derbyshire countryside and proximity to the Chatsworth and Haddon Estates, this is an ideal base for any visitors to the Peak Park.
Bakewell, Buxton -10 minutes by car
- 2 Bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Private Lounge with Log fire
- Tourist & Business Visitors welcome
- Guided tours
- Cycle hire and horse riding
- Incredible views from all rooms
- Open all year round
- Short breaks catered for
- Main A roads just 10 minutes drive
- Tissington Trail & Lathkill Dale within short walking distance.
Our rate is £35 per person per night (assuming double occupancy).
Children aged 5 to 12 are charged at £20 per child per night. Under 5's are £5 when in parents room.
Horses are in the region of £10.00 per night depending on your requirements. Please click here for more information about Horse Riding Holidays.
Biking Holidays In The Peak District - please click here for more information.
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top