Peak District Bed & Breakfast - Causeway House - Castleton
Come and Stay in our delightful 15th Century Cruck Cottage.
Causeway House is a gem. Comfortable accommodation with all the conveniences of the 21st century in a 15th century cruck cottage with huge original oak timbers that ooze history. Whether you're staying for a single night or a whole week, Janet and Nick Steynberg will make sure your stay is an unforgettable experience; one you'll want to return to again and again.
We have five bedrooms, three luxurious en-suites and two with shared facilities. Our Garden Room is on the ground floor and is ideal for guests who prefer to avoid stairs, although there are a couple of steps to access it. Our stunning four-postered room just oozes history and character and our double room is a perfect place to relax. Each room have been tastefully decorated and have an hospitaility tray, a colour TV, clock radio and hair-dryer.
• Four Poster Bedroom - A sumptious four-postered room with en-suite shower room
• The Garden Bedroom - A ground floor room with access to our patio garden
• Double Bedroom - A luxurious double bed with en-suite facilities
• Single Bedroom - A comfortable single room room with shared bathroom facilities
• Single Bedroom (twin by request) - A comfortable single room with shared bathroom facilities which can be made into a twin
Our breakfast menu is a treat from a full English breakfast to lighter alternatives - whatever your morning tastes you're sure to find something to tempt those morning taste buds.
Limited onsite car parking, please contact us with queries.
Secure storage for bikes (and a repair kit and hosepipe)
Well behaved dogs are very welcome (along with their owners!).
We also have drying facilities for clothing
Hair Dryers available
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top