Peak District Bed & Breakfast - The Old Station House - Rowsley
The Old Station House bed and breakfast lies at the edge of the Peak District National Park on the road to Chatsworth, in the charming village of Rowsley. Our en-suite guest rooms have just been refurbished and look out on the beautiful surrounding countryside and we have plenty of off-road parking, so the house is the perfect base for you to use while exploring the local area. The village pub and two upmarket restaurants are within a five minute walk of the house.
Chatsworth, Haddon Hall and Bakewell are all within a three mile radius. Why not walk directly to Chatsworth along the Derwent Valley Heritage Trail, or hike to the Bronze Age Nine Ladies Stone Circle on Stanton Moor, or perhaps pick-up the Monsal Trail to Bakewell and beyond. Alternatively, you can take the Peak Rail steam train from Rowsley South station to Matlock and discover Matlock Bath where cable cars ascend the Heights of Abraham affording some of the most fantastic views in the Dales.
• Two double rooms and one twin (which has extra long 6' 6" beds), that can be converted to a superking. Each room has:
• Full en-suite shower room
• Flat screen TV and DVD player
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Coffee and tea making facilities, hairdryer, radio alarm clock and guest info pack.
• A full English breakfast, or vegetarian option made with fresh, locally sourced produce and home-made bread is provided
Prices vary according to the time of year and length of stay and range from £25 - £42.50 per person per night, based on two people sharing, or £60 - £85 for single occupancy.
Summer 2016 - Three Nights for £180 Sun-Thurs!!
PLUS all guests receive discount vouchers for Chatsworth
House & Haddon Hall saving £28 per couple!
For more information, please visit our website.
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top