Beech Croft Farm Caravan Park at Taddington
NOW OPEN ALL YEAR!
Beech Croft Farm is a small, family-run caravan park and camping site located between Buxton and Bakewell in Derbyshire. It is an ideal base for exploring the Peak District National Park.
This quiet caravan park is beautifully situated, nestling in a sheltered meadow, with views towards the rolling Derbyshire hills. There are several walks from the park: it is located on the new Pennine Bridleway, with the Monsal Trail and Limestone Way both close by. Local places for day trips include Bakewell, Buxton, Castleton, Chatsworth, and many other charming towns and villages.
Touring Caravans, Motor Caravans, all tent sizes welcome, including family tents and backpackers welcome! There are 30 caravan and motor caravan pitches. All with 16amp electric hook up, water tap & TV aerial socket.
List of Features
• Heated toilet & shower block with hot water on all hand basin
• Shaver points in gents & hair dryer sockets in ladies
• Free hot showers
• Unisex area
• Pot washing & laundry room with washer and dryer available
• Full disabled facilities
• Chemical toilet disposal unit.
• Shop stocks basic provisions, soft drinks, ices, local maps etc.
• Calor gas and Camping Gas sales.
• 30 level hard standings for caravans and motor caravans, all with 16 amp hook up, water tap & TV aerial socket.
• Parking next to caravans.
• Three camping areas with electric hook up available on a prepayment card system
• Dogs are welcome - but please keep under proper control at all times & always clean up after them
• Barbecues are allowed using a portable or disposable barbecue (disposables available from the shop). Please do not light camp fires on the ground.
• Campers Cabin with Microwave & hot drink vending Machine
Motorhome Grey Water Disposal Point
Beech Croft Farm -
We are now open all year round with under floor heating in our toilet/shower block.
We have two price bands, Reduced Season and Standard Season Rates - please refer to our website for dates.
All weekends and bank holidays from 25th March to 3rd September are Standard Rates. Our aim is not to increase rates at weekends and bank holidays but to give a reduction at quieter times.
• We do have a minimum of two night stays at weekends (in high season) and three night minimum at bank holidays.
• Caravan pitches are all hard standings and include 16 amp hook up, water tap and TV aerial socket.
• Tents requiring electric hook up (10amp) purchase meter cards on arrival, any unused units will be refunded.
• Bookings can be made by telephone or email
• A deposit of one night's free, three nights at bank holiday weekends will secure your booking. We accept card payments.
• Deposits are a handling fee & will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances
• Sorry we do not give refunds due to bad weather or under any other circumstances.
• All prices include VAT, hot water and showers
• We like to be flexible with arrival departure times but at busy periods we request departure by 12 noon and arrivals after 12 noon.
• We are a peaceful rural site so if you want loud parties our site is not the one for you.
• We do try to man our phones at all times but we are a working farm and unfortunately, at times, will both be unavailable
• We give a 5% discount on bookings of seven nights or more.
• We are closed for tents during winter months, (November, December, January and February).
This quiet caravan park is beautifully situated, nestling in a sheltered meadow, with views towards the rolling Derbyshire hills. There are several walks from the park; it is located on the new Pennine Bridleway, with the Monsal Trail and Limestone Way both close by. Local places for day trips include Bakewell, Buxton, Castleton, Chatsworth and many other charming towns and villages.
Back to Top