April Cottage - Youlgrave
Located in the centre of Youlgrave or Youlgreave, we have available to rent our award winning Peak District EQM 2 bedroom holiday cottage sleeping 3 with Open Fire and Off Road Car Parking.
No Pets. No Smoking.
This White Peak village sits overlooking Bradford Dale which joins the downstream end of Lathkill Dale at Alport and provides excellent walks in all directions including to Haddon Hall, Bakewell and along the Limestone Way. Youlgrave has 3 pubs, a butcher/delicatessen and village Post Office.
April Cottage is over 200 years old, and is a traditional Derbyshire building of local stone. It offers very comfortable accommodation for 2 or 3 people at any time of year.
• Sitting/dining room with beamed ceiling, sofa and easy chair, dining table with 3 chairs, colour TV, DVD & WiFi.
• Working Open Fire in Sitting Room.
• Kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, hood, fridge-freezer & microwave.
From the kitchen a steep staircase rises to a small landing on the:
• Main bedroom has twin beds.
• Small bedroom has single bed.
• Shower room with walk in shower, basin and loo.
• Linen - Duvets with bed linen and towels provided.
• 1st basket of logs included for the open fire
•Gas central heating and electricity included in rental
• Radiators or heated towel rail in every room.
• Washing machine and dryer at extra cost (when owner in).
• Fitted carpets throughout.
• Peak District Environmental Quality Mark award holder
• Traditional cottage staircase may be unsuitable for young children or those with limited mobility.
• Minimum two night booking (off-season/late)
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top