Vicarage Farm Cottages - Wheston Nr Buxton
Vicarage Farm Holiday Cottages are in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The cottages are set in 6 acres of rolling countryside, woodland and delightfully landscaped gardens. They enjoy uninterrupted views from the grounds with miles of footpaths, dry stone walls and quiet country lanes. The holiday cottages are set in the ancient farming hamlet of Wheston which lies within 10 miles of Bakewell, Buxton and Chatsworth.
Vicarage Farm Holiday Cottages comprise three stone built cottages in the beautifully converted barns. Fully refurbished and recently taken over by new owners, these properties can accommodate up to 15 people and can accommodate individuals, couples, families and groups.
The properties enjoy beautiful views over spectacular countryside and are an ideal location for family, walking, cycling or group holidays in the heart of the spectacular Peak District. They also benefit from saunas, outdoor seating and eating areas with BBQs, an all weather tennis court, playground and games room for children, freeview televisions and DVD players, dishwashers and open log fires.
Vicarage Farm Holiday Cottages are open all year round, with each season offering its own charm and delight.
• Grade II listed property
• Rural retreat
• Stunning gardens and beautiful views
• Easy access
• Bed linen and towels included
• Log fires
• Central heating
• Can accommodate individuals, couples, families and small or large groups
• Short 3-4 night or full week breaks available
• On the Limestone Way and the Pennine Bridleway, fantastic for walking or cycling holidays
• All weather tennis court
• Games room with table tennis, pool table, children’s snooker table and outdoor playground
• Fully equipped for catering needs and additional dining facilities available
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top