Peak District Farmhouses - Over Boothlow - Buxton
Over Boothlow now has a beautiful new barn conversion available sleeping an additional 10 people , the properties can be booked together bringing the capacity to 23 click here to view Peak Barn http://www.peakdistrictonline.co.uk/item.do?item=11403
A Georgian Jewel in a Peakland Setting
This three storey 6 bedroom grade II listed farmhouse nestles on the side of the beautiful Manifold Valley, together with extensive garden/play areas and outbuildings, it is set in 40 acres bordering the River Manifold.
Breathtaking views of the Staffordshire moorlands lie to the West and over the ridge to the East is the famous and unique River Dove which runs parallel to the Manifold for several miles, providing the border between Derbyshire and Staffordshire. Dovedale is recognised as one of the most lovely of all dales, immortalised by Isaac Walton in his historic book, ‘The Compleat Angler’
In the South are numerous beauty spots including the picturesque villages of Hartington, and Hulme End, the start of the Manifold Valley scenic cycle trail.The nearest village, Longnor with shops, Pubs and a P.O. is 25 minutes walk, away, and the beautiful Spa town of Buxton 20 minutes by car.
* Traditional farmhouse dining kitchen with two oven electric cooker with ceramic hobs, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. Everything to cater for 13 people - visiting chef available for special occasions (see link at the top) - with adjoining larder housing further fridge, freezer, washing machine, ample storage, all essentials for small children and outside games equipment
* Cosy South facing sitting room with wood burner (logs provided) large screen tv with freeview and DVD player. A range of comfy armchairs and settees providing an intimate atmosphere.
Three charming bedrooms, two South facing with magnificent views, down the valley,
* 1 with en suite shower room, and king bed.
* 2 with twin oak beds and period fireplace.
* 3 North facing with views towards Longnor, with double bed and en suite shower room.
* Separate, superior fully equipped bathroom including bath
Two, very spacious, South facing bedrooms featuring oak beams, masses of wardrobe space, and one smaller children's bedroom.
* 4 with king bed
* 5 with 3 single beds.
* 6 with 2 bunk beds.
* Separate shower room with hand basin and toilet.
Pretty garden, bordering open fields, has ample garden furniture and a large gas barbecue. Stone built outbuildings provide separate accommodation for dogs , if required. Lockable space is also available for bicycles and the yard has unlimited parking space for cars.
Footpaths intersect here from all points of the compass, providing stimulating and rewarding walks in all directions
Low season – 7 nights £800, 3 nights £640, 2 nights £565
Mid season – 7 nights £1030, 3 nights £770, 2 nights £670
High season - 7 nights £1150, 3 nights £830
Peak season – 7 nights £1180, 3 nights £925
Xmas and New Year – 7 nights only £1580
SPECIAL OFFERS THROUGHOUT January and February
MID WEEK 4 nights for the price of 3 - IDEAL FOR WALKERS
Back to Top