Peak District Group Accommodation - Toft Barn - Heaton, Peak District (12 guests)
Toft Barn itself is a beautiful and very old (the historic house experts think it could date back in part over 350 years) detached stone barn. It is situated in the courtyard surrounding Toft Hall.
In summary, Toft Barn accommodation for 12 guests is as follows:
• Six bedrooms – 2 double and 4 twin
• One of the bedrooms is downstairs with an ensuite wet room for guests who prefer not to climb stairs
• All five bath/shower rooms are modern and newly fitted
• All first floor bedrooms are fully carpeted (and centrally heated with radiators).
• The downstairs rooms benefit from underfloor heating and therefore have solid oak floors. All beds have quality handmade mattresses and crisp white linen. Towels are provided for all guests free of charge.
• Both the large lounge and the dining room table can easily accommodate all guests.
• The kitchen is excellent quality and has everything you need for a group get together.
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top