Little John Inn - Hathersage
The Little John Hotel is situated in the heart of the idyllic village of Hathersage. The Little John is a small family run hotel offering accommodation, food and drink. We serve a famed extensive menu of fresh home cooked food as well as a specials board. We offer a daily meal deal special which is served both lunchtimes and evenings at a cost of £5.95 which includes a pint or tea or coffee. We also offer a wide range of micro brewed traditional hand pulled ales including our own Little John Ale which is exclusive to the Little John Inn.
We have 6 en-suite rooms available to let including a full english breakfast as well as 4 self catering holiday cottages which sleep up to 4 people. Children and dogs are welcome both in the pub and the accommodation.
Surrounded by rolling countryside, excellent walks and the only gritstone climbing in England, Hathersage has alot to offer walkers, climbers and families alike. Equipped with well stocked outdoor shops, cafes, restaurants, an open air heated swimming pool (open April-September) and a large park with a children's play area, Hathersage makes the perfect holiday break for all the family. Hathersage is also within easy reach of local tourist attractions such as Caves in Castleton, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and Ladybower reservoir of Dambusters fame as well as the rest of the Hope Valley using the local bus and train services.
Also to be found in Hathersage is Little John's grave which is in the local churchyard.
The Little John offers:
• A member of the Good Beer Guide 2008 & 2009
• Monthly Folk Train (twice monthly in summer) Saturday lunchtime with live music every 2nd Saturday.
• Pool Table
• Regularly updated Quiz machine with latest games
• Dart board
• Video Jukebox
• 4 wide screen TVs
• Sky Sports
• Locked garage available for bikes
• Extensive home cooked food menu served 12:00-2:00 & 5:00-10:00 Mon-Fri, 12:00-10:00 Sat and 12:00-8:30 Sun.
• Large range of quality locally brewed real ales including exclusive Little John Ale
• Dungeon Room - Double
• Sheriffs Room - Double
• Friar Tuck Room - Double
• Robin Hood Room - Double and 1 Single
• Alan a Dale Room - Double and 2 Singles
• Little John Room - Double and 3 Singles
Price per night:
• Double - £70
• Twin - £70
• Single - £50
• Room for 3 people - £85
• Room for 4 people - £100
These prices are inclusive of a full English breakfast
Loxley Cottage - 1 Double Bedroom and 1 Twin Bedroom
Squires Cottage - 1 Double Bedroom and 1 Twin Bedroom
£120 for 1 night based on 4 people
£350 for 1 week based on 4 people
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top