The Bulls Head - Castleton
The Bulls Head...
We have 5 extremely comfortable bedrooms, all with en-suite shower, TV, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities.
Each room enjoys the beautiful views that surround the hotel. Your stay with us includes a hearty full English breakfast.
Dining at The Bulls Head
Enjoy your food and drink overlooked by the magnificent Peveril Castle, Winnats Pass, Mam Tor and Losehill Tor.
The majority of our food is locally sourced, and prepared by our chefs.
We try to cater for all tastes, serving high quality traditional food as well as more adventurous fayre, with menus changing regularly using seasonal produce.
Sunday is special as we offer ‘Sunday Roasts’ along with the menus we serve throughout the week.
To complement your meal, we offer a wide range of fine wines, draught and cask ales along with speciality coffees and teas.
Peter and Michelle will always be on hand to help with any special requirements you may have.
• The Bull’s Head is a family run hotel, and recently we have undergone a major refurbishment, but still retaining traditional features.
• We offer a warm welcome in comfortable surroundings.
• Relax on our leather settees, or dine in front of our open log fires during the winter months.
• We have a courtyard garden, with views over Losehill Tor.
• There is a large car park to the rear with disabled access and toilets.
• Blue John Stone is ONLY available in this small High Peak area.
• All the local caves are within walking distance.
• We run a variety of speciality themed evenings. Individual private parties are catered for throughout the year. These can of course be tailored to your exact requirements.
• Our aim is to provide a ‘Peak Experience’ and if there is anything you want to make your stay even more special just discuss it with Peter of Michelle.
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top