Peak District Self Catering - Derwent House - Matlock
Derwent House, luxury self catering holiday accommodation, with 6 bedrooms in Matlock, Derbyshire. Sleeps 12 guests in comfort, ideal for large groups and family holidays.
Derwent House is an elegant grade II listed Georgian Home built in 1753 in the heart of Matlock. A special place for those of you that demand a little bit more from your self catering holiday.
• Luxury self catering accommodation for 12
• Large dining room for special occasions
• Wood burning stove
• 3 televisions, 3 DVD players and music systems
• Large fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, large fridge and range cooker
• Utility room with drying and laundry facilities
• Large Victorian style family bathroom and four en suite shower rooms .
Glendon Guest House.
We also have our bed and breakfast in Matlock, Derbyshire, which offers the best in luxury accommodation, 4-poster and king-sized beds, family rooms, all en-suite with on-site parking. Click here to see more.
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top