Peak District Self Catering - The Mews, The Retreat and The Old Smithy - Hollington Nr Ashbourne
Hall Farm Holidays - Stylish Barn Conversions Near Ashbourne.
Luxuriously appointed holiday accommodation is available at Hall Farm in the peaceful hamlet of Hollington near Ashbourne, Derbyshire with the larger of the three properties offering a private decked patio featuring a state-of-the-art hot-tub!
A fabulous, brick-built barn conversion located in the village of Hollington, 6 miles from Ashbourne. Beautifully converted, The Mews seamlessly combines original features with modern comforts to provide delightful, bright and airy accommodation.
The property boasts a fabulous sitting room with feature fireplace, a gas woodburning effect stove and beamed ceilings, a ground floor bathroom with roll-edge bath and a galleried first floor ensuite bedroom.
• Three bedrooms:
• 1 x double with ensuite (separate shower, basin and WC),
• 1 x ground floor twin,
• 1 x ground floor family room with double bed and 2 x single sofabeds with ensuite (separate shower, basin and WC).
• Ground floor bathroom with roll edge bath, basin and WC.
• Fitted kitchen with breakfast area.
• Sitting room with gas woodburning effect stove and dining area.
Guests can also enjoy exclusive use of the hot tub in the rear garden, ideal for relaxing after a day's touring or hiking through the local countryside. Courtyard parking for 2 vehicles. With the market town of Ashbourne nearby and pretty villages and towns scattered throughout the area, this makes a wonderful base for enjoying the Derbyshire Dales, with the Dove and Manifold Valleys and Alton Towers just a short drive away. An ideal holiday location at any time of year.
• Oil fired central heating with additional heating from gas woodburning effect stove in sitting room.
• Halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer and dishwasher
• Colour TV, video, DVD, CD player/radio etc.
• Small library of books/games/DVDs/videos.
• All fuel & power inc. in rent.
• Bed linen & towels inc. in rent.
• Cot & highchair available.
• Off road parking for 2 cars.
• Rear garden area with decking, garden furniture, BBQ and hot tub.
• Sorry no smoking
• Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk.
• Well behaved dogs can visit, with prior arrangement and at an extra charge of £5 per night
The Mews is detached from The Retreat and The Old Smithy but all can be booked together if available, sleeping up to 15 guests. Both properties have private rear gardens/patios and overlook open fields.
When contacting this business please mention you found them on Peak District Online
Back to Top