There is nothing quite like constructive feedback to let you know if you are getting something right, and from all the testimonials that we have received, the compliments, congratulations, endorsements and eulogies we know that Peak District Online is successful. But don’t just take our word for it, read for yourself what our advertisers and site users say………
Testimonials are a definite pat on the back and a thank you for a job well done, a few words of praise and genuine thanks. However, we also appreciate any comments and helpful criticism – we’re not perfect yet, although we are striving towards it!
All the emails of thanks that we receive, the congratulations and commendations make us even more determined to improve our service to our readers and users as well as helping to promote our website to new advertisers, so testimonials serve a very important part of our business and we thank you for them. The more information that we can provide and the more advertisers that we have listed means less time surfing and searching for you!
Send us your tributes and testimonials to add to our roll of honour and help us to format and improve our site for the future! We promise we won’t get big-headed, although we may boast a little about our achievements. Put a smile on our faces and enable us to bask for a while in the glory of a touch of flattery – job satisfaction has a very positive and productive effect and will make us work even harder, and that’s a promise!!
Website and PDO Adverts
• Just to let you know we have had a great response from peakdistrictonline and have had steady bookings - The Nook, Baslow
• Web site and every thing going very well, getting lots of referrals from PDO – Sir William Hotel, Grindleford
• I love you all and I will deliver Le Chocs as a thank you asap – Eccles House, High Peak
• Many thanks for adding my two special offers for the May bank holiday weekend and peakdistrictonline have done it again, through your website I have sold both of these bookings - Toad Cottage, Matlock
• We just wanted to say having our guest house listed on Peak District Online was one of the best things we've ever done. We have received so many enquiries and bookings from the nicest people we've ever met! It was money well worth spending. Thanks once again and keep up the great work you people do.
Kindest regards, Mike & Heather Kelley. Thorpe Cottage Country Guest House
I have just booked online for my partner and I to stay with you at the beginning of May in Hollins Hill. The video blew us away! Looking forward to our stay - Stoop Farm, Buxton
Just to say thanks for your great website. Have booked two holidays successfully through your site now and it is invaluable for anyone visiting the Peak District
Fishing on the Dove query:
That's really good of you to get back. Thanks and Regards, Tony
Walking from Bakewell to Rowsley:
Many thanks indeed for your reply. I will purchase the map you suggested since the Derbyshire area is new to us, having previously only walked in the south of England. You have been most helpful with this information. Regards Murray
Thank you for taking the extra time to send along the information in the book. I will study it and see what I can find. Thank you again for taking the time with this enquiry. Kindest regards, Georgia
Organising a charity walk:
Thank you so much for getting in touch. It's very kind of you to take the time to think out the route. What you have suggested is most helpful. I shall certainly be investing in the maps you mention and checking out the area myself – Katie
Latest News Items
• Peak Forest Beer Festival. Over 300 people visited the site and the majority came from your link, and we know several of these then came to the event. We had aimed to raise a couple of thousand pounds – in fact after all costs we made a profit of just over £10,000 - Hargate Hall Weddings and Peak Forest Beer Festival
• Thank you very much for putting the cancellation we had at Christmas in your 'Latest News.' We have now managed to fill this vacancy - Swainsley Farm, Manifold Valley
• Last advertisement was very successful and we are now full for the Bank Holiday weekend – Ashbourne Park Cottages, Ashbourne
• Thanks for the top banana advert - it has definitely brought in interest and very quickly too ! Got calls very quickly after the ad went up - some people saying that they had been scanning the site for a few weeks – Eccles House, High Peak.
• Well done for a well managed site – Ancestral Barn, Ashbourne
• thanks so much, an excellent service - Ali, Bramwell Cottage, Youlgrave
• Please could you take off the August offer from your offer page as soon as possible. We have been swamped with enquiries. We are away in France and are getting so many calls!!!! Brosterfield Farm, Foolow, Nr Eyam
• Just to say a big thank you for continuing to put information about our shows on your website. We had a couple booking tickets when they saw our shows when looking on your website for Slippery Stones bridge! - Tideswell Theatre.
• Please can you advertise our event in your whats on guide. We are Great Longstone Village Hall (a registered charity) no 1048410 and use the funds raised for from the art show for community facilities. This year we need to install a hearing loop system. You kindly advertised last year and it was an enormous help to attracting visitor to the art show.