Haddy’s Hut – Sleeps 2
A familiar sight throughout rural England during the 1800’s shepherds huts were originally designed as accommodation during the lambing season, offering shelter for both the shepherd and new born lambs.
Haddy’s Hut is a spacious, airy and bright bespoke handcrafted shepherd’s hut designed and built to a high standard benefitting from modern day comforts including a warming wood burning stove, en-suite bathroom with fluffy towels, handmade fully equipped kitchen with full size hob and a single oven with grill, comfy patio furniture where you can read the paper or your favourite book and if it becomes chilly light the fire pit. To bring it all up to the 21st century there is WiFi, a combined TV and DVD player, and under floor heating. The hut offers everything you should need, a rural retreat for all seasons.
Tucked away at the end of our no-through road in the heart of the Peak District the hut enjoys a tranquil position with stunning views across and down the Hope Valley.
Whether you are looking for peace and quiet, a romantic retreat, or a base to explore the local area it is important to have the perfect place to stay. Oaker Farm is perfectly sited to explore the local area offering many footpaths straight from the door. Good local bus routes and a train station can be found in the village.
Haddy’s Hut is no ordinary hut, much thought and planning has gone into the design to ensure a truly special holiday experience. Whilst all of us need from time to time to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life its still nice to have certain home comforts to hand. No stumbling on a dark wet night to find the toilet, have a shower or to cook your evening meal. It is all inside this hut.
Facilities inside Haddy’s Hut include:
- Under floor heating throughout
- Wood burning stove
- Dining area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fridge, Kettle and toaster
- Electric oven & hob
- Bathroom with shower, flushing toilet, basin and fluffy towels
- Comfy double bed with Laura Ashley bed linen
- Insulated and double glazed (warm in winter, cool in summer)
- Plenty of storage
- Electric lights & electric points
- French doors so the view can be appreciated
- Quality towels
- TV and DVD player
- Garden table, chairs and parasol
- Car parking next to the hut
- Use of the laundry room with ironing and drying facilities
- External lighting (including fairy lights)
- Owners on site
- All accommodation – no smoking and no pets
- Logs and coal available to purchase
- Books, games, as well as a freezer in the laundry room
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: Oaker farm Losehill Lane Hope
United KingdomTelephone: 01433 621955Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Weather Attraction
- Countryside Views
- Pub within 1 Mile